How this will work

Welcome to the WinterCoolies for life Healthy Living Blog. The idea is to promote a healthy lifestyle that we all want to live.


Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It time to get to know yourself

Hi everyone. So last week was a little difficult. No one posted comments and I know it was hard on keeping any of the goals. This week is a good week for redemption. This week's goal is a personality test. I think it would be good for us all to identify how each of us works individually thus better understanding how to set realistic goals and to make them happen in our own lives. This way all you need to do is take the test and you get 6 points for the week. If you are okay with it I think it would be fun to post what color everyone is. Plus you can really work on the water/no pop and 15 min exercise and earn points for those goals too. Good luck. everyone.
PS we'll get the test link up asap. I asked Kristen to do it but sadly I don't know how to invite people to contribute. So as soon as I get that worked out we'll have it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment